Most students of astrology are familiar with transits, but the progressions are often overlooked. Progressions are a powerful technique based on the symbolic measurement of "a day for a year" and represent our unfolding evolutionary growth cycles: how we change over time, not just in a moment, a week, or a month. This class will be most appropriate for students familiar with the basic components of astrology: planets, signs, houses, and aspects and their general meanings. This class was originally offered as a webinar.
Video: The Progressed Planets
- What progressions are: the theory and the techniques
- Which progressed planets and angles to work most closely with and why
- Progressed retrograde, direct, and stationary planets
- How progressions differ from and interact with transits
- How to place progressed planets in a reading in a practical way
You'll receive confirmation and download instructions within 24 hours.